Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fool's?

Today is April Fool's Day. My mom ALWAYS tries to pull one over on me, as do I on her if i can come up with something clever. So when I texted her the below picture this AM, she called me immediately and said this better not be an april fool's joke.

I told Steve last night that I was going to test this morning. Since I'm heading to Charlotte for the weekend, visiting friends I haven't seen in a while, and typically, well always really, there is an opportunity to consume alcohol, I wanted to be sure I wasn't pregnant. With the test confirming I wasn't pregnant, I was going to partake in the fun of alcohol consumption (even though, yes, i know, i shouldn't really even be drinking while trying to conceive). But instead, it looks like I'll be sticking with the non-alcoholic kind of beverages!

Faint POSITIVE Sign

I haven't had any pregnancy symptoms like I did last time. But tomorrow is day 28 from my last period so technically i'm not late just yet. SO here I go again. And i think by next week if there is still no period, I'll feel more confident in this positive pregnancy test!

Is this really for real???

No comments:

Post a Comment