Sunday, November 13, 2011

Belly Itch - October 21, 2011

Dear Baby Girl Baum
You have camped out right up front this whole pregnancy and therefore my belly is STRETCHING AND ITCHING and let's not talk about the stretch mark craziness that is going on. But do you know what? It is ALL WORTH IT. I cannot wait to meet you - but really, I can, b/c I don't want you to come too early...feel free to make your way down south on your own the last week of November! That way we don't have to rely on meds to bring you into this world against your own will. 

Daddy and I got to see your sweet face on 10/20 and check your growth. You even gave us a little smile. You're measuring about 1 week ahead (34 weeks) and it's estimated that you weigh about 4 lbs, 15 oz. (a whole 3 lbs more than I did when I was born). 

We are still preparing for your arrival in 6 weeks or less. So hard to believe we will meet you so soon!

xoxo sweet child!
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment