Last week, some of the admins at work and a few other co-workers held a shower for me. It was so sweet of them to want to shower me and BGB and we were given, yet again, some great stuff for baby girl. We had pizza and yummy cupcakes from a place in Raleigh called Gigi's. It was lovely.
Then this past Friday, a few of the ladies from our lighting group at work threw a little shower for me after work, complete with a diaper cake and more cupcakes!! Of course more gifts ensued and of those gifts we got the sweetest handmade blanket, hats and booties for baby girl. I can't wait to wrap her up in it!
To think I was only planning on having 1 big shower and I ended up having 5 (some small but showers none-the-less). I've said it before and I'll say it again - I have such great family and friends!
We're in the final countdown here - 3 weeks to go. It's amazing to think that 3 weeks from today, we will have a baby girl in our arms!
No comments:
Post a Comment