Friday, August 5, 2011

Concerts and Beaches

Dear Baby Girl Baum~

Tonight we will go to our 3rd concert together - Kenny Chesney. He is one of mine and your daddy's favorite entertainers. Daddy will not be with us though, he's not a concert goer. Instead I will be bouncing you around to the beat with my friend Karen. She's my concert-going buddy and you will get to know her well once we welcome you to the world!

Tomorrow you and I will be headed to the beach with Mama Jo! This will be our 2nd trip to the beach with Mama Jo and it's definitely much hotter than our last beach trip in June! Fortunately the place we are staying has a large pool with a lot of shaded areas, so if the beach is unbearable, we'll head to the pool. I'm looking forward to sinking my toes into the sand and baring my baby bump! You are growing and growing and my belly is getting bigger and bigger - so it's time to show you off - bikini style!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment