Wednesday, August 3, 2011
21 Weeks!
This past Saturday at 21 weeks, BGB is described as being the length of a carrot. Eyebrows and lids are formed now.
The above picture is with one of my best friends from high school, Diana. We hadn't seen each other in a while (honestly, I'd hate to say it's been since November, but I really think that may have been the last time we saw each other), so I drove into Raleigh on Saturday and we met for lunch and spent the day shopping and catching up.
I've been feeling good. I do think I'm feeling her bump around in there b/c these feelings I keep getting are daily.
Cravings?
Probably KFC mashed potatoes and taco bell! I'm trying not to indulge in those cravings often, but I do give in every now and then (like last night when I had Steve pick up some KFC for me on his way home from work).
Swelling?
Steve and I both think I may be experiencing some swelling in my ankles/feet - but this 100+ degree weather may be contributing to that as well! I just prop my feet up on some pillows and relax on the couch!
Saturday it's off to the beach w/ mom and I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment