Today Steve and I had my 25 week checkup and in 8 days since I was last at the doc office, I've gained 2 1/2 lbs and I'm measuring at 27 weeks. I'm 3 days away from 26 weeks, so that's not bad. BGB's heartbeat was 150 bpm. We met another doctor in the practice and he was nice. Had a good sense of humor too. I brought up my weight gain with him and he said that when you eat more, you gain more. Thanks doc! Wasn't aware of that. :-)
Our next appointment is September 19th where I will have my my 28 week checkup, a growth ultrasound and I'll take the fun glucose test everyone always talks about hating. When I get to the doc, I'll drink the sugar syrup, have the growth ultrasound, have my 28 week checkup and hopefully by the time I'm done with all of that, I won't have to wait too long for them to draw blood and test my blood sugar levels. I hope I pass the test! I don't know if I could give up sweets! That would be a challenge!
No comments:
Post a Comment