Wednesday - September 15, 2010
So maybe I'm making it up and tricking my body, but I've been getting up in the middle of the night for the last few nights which I never do. I've read this happens - more frequent trips to the bathroom, but if it's this bad this early on, should I just plan on sleeping ON the toilet in about 4 months? I have increased my water intake - so I know that has contributed. And last night (well, this morning really) I woke up at 3:35am. I got up, used the bathroom and crawled back in bed. I tossed & turned for an HOUR! I'm surprised I'm not falling asleep at my desk!
I have a lot going through my mind too and it wouldn't stop going at a million miles a minute when I was laying there, so that didn't help me trying to fall back to sleep. I hope tonight I get some good shut eye. I have a Thirty-One party to prep for tonight AND Big Brother comes on. I'm going to aim to be in bed by 9 though! We'll see if that really happens!
I have a lot going through my mind too and it wouldn't stop going at a million miles a minute when I was laying there, so that didn't help me trying to fall back to sleep. I hope tonight I get some good shut eye. I have a Thirty-One party to prep for tonight AND Big Brother comes on. I'm going to aim to be in bed by 9 though! We'll see if that really happens!
No comments:
Post a Comment