Friday, March 23, 2012

Butt Implants? Yes Please!

Last year, I read on one of the many mommy blogs that I follow that a woman's body goes through so many changes during pregnancy and after (obviously - you are CREATING a human being after all). Things grow bigger and shift and your body never returns to what it once was.

One thing that stood out in my mind was her comment about her bootie. She talked about how she used to have a nice back view and after pregnancy, it deflated, flattened, became smaller. Well folks, the same thing happened to me! My family always jokes that the women in our family got the "fabrizio butt" and i always liked my back end! Now? Not so much - I don't fill out the jeans/pants I used to fill out. So I'm going to work hard on building my bootie back up and hopefully with exercise, can get a similar pre-pregnancy butt. If not, I may be looking into some butt implants! J/K!!!

Is it odd that I actually DESIRE a bigger butt?

No comments:

Post a Comment