Aubrey Girl
Today you are 2 months old! You've got us wrapped around your little fingers. You are just the cutest little thing and amaze us every day. It's a new year too - Happy 2012!
I took you in for your 2 month check up and you had to get 3 shots for your vaccinations and one was given orally. I was very anxious about this visit but you were a champ. The nurse prepped your little thighs by placing the bandaids half-way on so she could quickly cover the spot where you were given the injection. She was very quick about things and although you screamed for about a minute, I was able to nurse you afterward and calm you down.
You weighed in at 11 lbs, 10 oz and are 23.5 in long. You're in the 75th percentile for your weight and height and just under 50th percentile for your head. You have s mass on your back that I've been concerned about. The doctor said we would just keep an eye on it and he didn't seem too concerned. Your next appointment is at 4 months old.
We've bumped you up to size 1 diapers b/c the newborn size were getting tight. You're still a spit-up queen! You've found your hands, so you're sucking on them all the time now. There goes that cue for telling me you're hungry! It's okay - there are plenty more cues that you give me to let me know it's time to feed you.
Your Zia Clair came and watched you while I went to a dentist appointment. This was the first time I've left you with someone. You were sleeping when I left and woke up while I was gone. Zia played with you until I came home. You've started cooing and it's a joy to interact with you in response to your cooing.
We've been getting out a lot more, visiting Mama's friend Kory and her new baby Kaeli. We were gone all day and you did great! We've met Karen for lunch and we met your PaPa Lou and Auntie M for brunch.
You're still a kicking machine. You love, love, love to kick! And you're smiling responsively now! It's so fun! You've got great head/neck control too!
It's been a great 2 months!!
Love you tons!
Mama
![]() |
| Happy New Year! |







No comments:
Post a Comment