Tuesday, December 27, 2011

No Scale Required

I don't own a scale. The only way I know how much I weigh is when I go to the doc.

When I got pregnant, I called to make my 1st appt. to confirm the pregnancy. The 1st OB appt. is when you're 8 weeks pregnant, so I was weighed and weighed in at 154 - definitely my heaviest that I've ever been.

I leveled out around 183 by the end of my pregnancy, so I gained about 30 lbs - a healthy amount for pregnancy. I've been breastfeeding and have been frequenting the doc office b/c of an infection of the breast called Mastitis, so pretty much over Aubrey's 1st month of life, I've been to the doc 4 times, once every week.

Each week I am weighed - and each week I see the pounds drop. I went in for a follow up appt. today and I am weighing in at 155! I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I still have a small tummy that shrinks by the day and apparently the weight is coming off thanks to breast feeding. I'm looking forward to getting in the gym and getting back in shape - it's been a long time coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment