Tuesday, September 20, 2011

28 Weeks, 2 days - Doc Visit Update

I could just stare at this all day. The clarity is amazing. Look at that sweet face (and cute little hand by her face)!

Yesterday we had our 28 week OB appointment, the growth ultrasound and the glucose test. I'm awaiting the results of the glucose test and PRAYING I passed. Recently the numbers were adjusted on what is considered passing, so the PA warned me not to worry if I get a call and have to come in again to do the 3 hour test.

BGB is measuring in the 70th percentile, estimated weight comes in over 3 lbs. (a little larger than the average 28 week babe) and everything looks good!

Only about 11 weeks to go! Wow.

And that glucose test? It REALLY isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment