Today baby girl baum is 25 weeks in the womb. We are experiencing windy conditions from Hurricane Irene as she batters the NC coast. Our cushions from our patio chairs flew all over the place - so I brought them into the garage. I've been checking on Mama Jo periodically b/c she only lives about 1 hour away from the coast and has been w/o power since about 5am. She been through a number of hurricanes, but I still worry about her and the pups.
Back to baby girl baum - she is just over 1 1/2 lbs. and is about the size of rutabaga. I ended up going to the doctor last Tuesday b/c I started worrying about the pain in my side. Baby girl's heartbeat sounded great (143 bpm) and everything else checked out fine - so although the doc wasn't quite sure what the problem was, we both agreed it probably WAS a pulled oblique. My poor abs are so weak. The pain has since disappeared - thank you Lord. I have gained about 4 lbs since my last appt. and am measuring at 25 weeks.
Here's a 25 week bumpdate pic from a different point of view:
I've been feeling good. I would say I crave sweets over salty foods, but I will definitely eat either if placed in front of me! Our 25 week appointment is Wednesday. I'm ready to feel some hiccups too! I watched a little video that said I should be able to feel them soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment