Sunday, July 17, 2011

19 Weeks

Yesterday my pregnancy hit 19 weeks. Almost halfway there! Kinda crazy! This past weekend, my friend Ariane married Stuart. What a wonderful weekend. I passed my camera off to my friend Beth and she captured this profile shot of me...dang - i'm gonna get huge I think!
19 Weeks!
Ariane asked that I be her wedding day coordinator and I was honored to be involved in such a perfect weekend. Yesterday was quite the long day but it was a great day. I think BGB had fun shaking it on the dance floor at the reception too!

Here are a few more bump pics from the weekend.


This pregnancy is still very surreal to me. I still do a double take walking by the mirror and can't believe the miracle I am growing in my womb. I can't wait to meet this little bundle of joy! I am not feeling any movement yet - at least I don't THINK I am. Maybe I am but I don't realize I am. :-) I'm looking forward to feeling her move, hopefully in the next week or 2! BGB is about the size of an heirloom tomato.

BGB may also be able to hear me now! I think I'm gonna start reading her a book nightly. Which one should I get!?!

PS. The whole ladies room fashion show I was thinking of doing? Yeah - not gonna do that! I don't really like taking self pics of myself with my phone...so scrap that idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment