Saturday, June 25, 2011

16 Weeks!

Today marks week 16 for this pregnancy and I read that I need to get ready for a growth spurt! Baby Baum is going to double in weight and add inches to his/her length by inches over the next few weeks. Baby is about the size of an avocado right now.

I just went on a mini shopping spree today. Didn't buy many maternity pieces, but instead bought one size up than the norm in everything - so we'll see how long my body will allow for me to "fit" into them. Mostly I bought shirts that appear to have room for expansion. Old Navy was having a $2 tank sale but I guess the store opened early and there was a line out the door of people to snatch them up...so of course by the time I got to the store (11:30am)...everything was just about gone! I got a black and white tank in large. Amazing what people do for a good sale!

Speaking of clothing, I am thinking of doing a weekly ladies room fashion show. I'm not really into fashion, but a cool, hip mom named Melissa who writes an entertaining mommy blog that I read (Dear Baby), did this when she was prego and it was actually fun to read every week. She would take phone pics of herself every day in the mirror of the ladies restroom at her work and on Friday she would post her outfits of the week and list where the items/accessories she's wearing are from. Here is the link to her Ladies Room Fashion Show posts - check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment