Tuesday, June 21, 2011

15 Weeks!


This picture is a seriously bad angle and the shadowing is kinda crazy - but this is a pic taken of me at 15 weeks - with my "bloat belly".

I've been dealing with what I thought was bloat belly. I've mentioned it numerous times on this blog - and maybe some of the time it HAS been bloat belly...but after spending some time with good friends this past weekend, everyone laughs and says this is NOT bloat belly, it's PREGO BELLY! So i'm embracing it.

I think, for me, I didn't feel that at this stage of pregnancy I would be showing like this. I know every body is different, every pregnancy is different, blah blah blah. But really...in my 3rd month, I didn't imagine myself looking like this! But it's exciting!

In the 15th week, baby is about the size of an apple. Legs are outgrowing the arms and (s)he can move all joints & limbs now. Still can't feel baby moving though...not yet at least. Could be another 5-6 weeks!

Next Friday we have our level II ultrasound and I'm really hoping we can find out the sex! How fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment