According to babycenter.com, this is my final week in my 1st trimester! It's also my birthday week! :-) Baby Baum is about the size of a medium shrimp (speaking of shrimp - I'm headed to the beach for my bday on Thursday and I'm gonna have some shrimp)! I'll be thinking of baby baum while I enjoy it - good nutrients for him/her also. Fingerprints have formed & baby's body is starting to catch up with the head, which makes up just 1/3 of the body size.
I've been feeling good overall. I'm still getting tired but nothing overwhelming. I certainly don't fight naps! Yesterday Steve and I went to Winston Salem to meet my Aunt Sue, Uncle Tom, Cousin Ben, his wife Kari & Grandma Connie for lunch. We left our house around 11 and were home by 4:30. We walked around the mall after lunch, which was nice. I was beat though. I think I took a 2 hour nap after we got home! I woke up around 9pm and looked at Steve b/c I hadn't even eaten dinner (nor had he)! So I ate some cereal and we went to bed. Although I wasn't starving, I didn't want to go to bed hungry. I went to bed last night with a granola bar, in case I woke up ravenous. It was still on my nightstand when I woke up this morning.
I am still getting waves of uneasiness with my stomach and so I try to keep snacks available. And I seem to be dealing with some reflux as well - which I've never really had to deal with before, but I'm dealing with it!
And I am still fitting into my pants.
No comments:
Post a Comment