I haven't been doing a good job at taking my pre-natal vitamins daily like I should be doing. I keep them in my desk drawer since work is where I spend most of my time, and I keep some in my purse as well, so in theory they are always with me. But even still, I can't seem to make myself take them every day! I know they are beneficial in keeping my body prepared for baby carrying and I want to carry a baby in my belly so bad - so why the slacking? I blame part of it on me wanting to have food in my stomach before taking them - in case it's overload and they make me feel sick. So maybe that is part of it. Who knows!
Steve and I have really been practicing hard at this baby making thing. I don't ever want it to seem like it's a chore or work, but I want to do everything we can to make this happen. I haven't relied on any kind of ovulation kits yet - that may come later. I know this will happen in God's timing.
I've been spotting since yesterday so I'm pretty sure we weren't successful in creating baby baum in february. TMI? Maybe. But who cares. This IS a blog about trying to conceive after all, right? But I do also think it could be implantation bleeding. BUT I'm pretty sure there's no baby baum in there. I haven't felt any symptoms.
So we carry on.
I did have a dream the other night that I delivered quadruplets. Is that a word? 4 babies. FOUR. Where in the WORLD did that come from? Lord help us if I get pregnant with 4 babies! Two? fine. Four? Yikes.
No comments:
Post a Comment