Thursday, October 21, 2010

Spinach

This past weekend I bought spinach in a bag. You know, the salad kind. And I bought some raspberry walnut vinaigrette dressing. And I decided I was going to try and eat a bowl of spinach w/ a small amount of dressing daily. This is not the norm - I'm doing this for Baby Baum.

I unpacked the bag into 2 tupperware containers and serve up a bowl nightly. I've been successful all but one night this week. I have enough left over for my spinach tonight and then I'll fall off the wagon when Steve and I are in NY this weekend.

But let me just tell you - i'm blaming the spinach on the gas I've been getting in the evening. whew...I mean I'm just deflating all over the place. Thank goodness it's not happening at work or I might be in trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment