Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Food

I thought I was doing well - maybe I was the very small 25% of pregnant women who doesn't experience morning sickness. As of yesterday, I was saying that I haven't had any real food aversions or cravings, but after my appointment, Steve and I went to Cheesecake Factory and got a few 1/2 price appetizers...all fried. Nachos (Steve's fave), corn fritters (my fave) & southwestern eggrolls (fried) - typically very appetizing but not yesterday. I didn't eat very much, it just wasn't good to me and I was turned off by how FRIED everything was. Part of it could have been the fact that I had worked myself up so much over yesterday's appointment...hoping there would (1) be a baby in my uterus and (2) that there would be a heartbeat! I was able to relax a bit after everything was confirmed, but maybe it just took an emotional toll on me and caused me to lose my appetite. I went home and was in bed by 7:30. Not sure what time I actually fell asleep, but I was exhausted.

I've eaten some banana bread and right now I have some yogurt in front of me that is just NOT APPETIZING. Grrrrr. I have to eat and I don't want this. But I'm going to force it down. I wish I had cravings so I would know what I should buy to eat, but nothing. Nothing is calling my name, saying Eat Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment