I am 7 weeks, 6 days today. Baby graduates to the size of a raspberry over the next 7 days - go baby, go baby go!
I feel like as 8 weeks creeps up, morning sickness is getting stronger and stronger. I was really hoping to be in that 25% of women that don't experience morning sickness - but if this is as bad as it gets, I'll be ok. I'm not hugging the toilet at least.
I find myself with food in front of me constantly - munching to curb the feeling of neasea. I eat a banana on my way into work, I just ate an apple and now I'm munching on animal crackers - it's 11am. The thought of my other snacks are that I don't want them...carrots with veggie dip, cottage cheese, cheese stick (that sounds ok). I need to find some new things to snack on. Start a snack rotation of sorts.
...and what to do for lunch? I would love some arby's! But does that fall under deli meats and is it safe for BB? I'll just wait until I can talk to someone who can guide me on if arby's is safe or not! But damn that roast beef or roasted chicken sandwich sounds so good! oh i'm salivataing. and i just went online to tempt myself even further and they have their chocolate turnover available again - for a limited time! I know, I know - sugar is bad...but those are SO GOOD! Maybe this time it will make it to the menu permanantely! I may be swinging through Arby's for a sweet treat later!
No comments:
Post a Comment